“You have reached the daily limit for your rank, please try again tomorrow.”
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 10 months ago by JCai1998
Someone that I follow on Instagram is having issues uploading a variation and this thing comes up. Like what the heck does that even mean, what if it doesn’t work tomorrow??
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
It means that per rank you can only upload a certain amount of photos and variations a day, the higher the rank the more u can upload...I suggest they contact @Admin if this continues
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
because of the thousands of submissions uploaded these days, @Admin had to implement a limit on how many variations a users can submit per day. it varies by rank so as you rank up, you’ll be able to submit more variations. you will be able to submit more variations in the next 24 hours. hope that helps! 🙂
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 10 months ago by grcleven
Follow up to this: does anyone know how many photos/variations each rank can upload per day?

(Also admins and mods if you see this: you’re doing great!! It’s exciting that so many people have things to upload! 🎉 ❤️ )
aa7648
Bracelet King
aa7648
3 years, 10 months ago by aa7648
It will work tomorrow, after 24 hours, this has happened to me before, and it simply means you have to be at a higher level/rank to add more variations, photos or whatever...
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
3 years, 10 months ago by HelaZ
I'm getting the same error message and my rank is Bracelet King.
I understand why they want to have limits per user. I did notice that it's been taking longer to review submissions lately especially variations. The mods must finding it hard to keep up with the volume of submissions.
HelaZ
Bracelet King
HelaZ
3 years, 10 months ago by HelaZ
I'm not too precious about posting my variations.
I just wish the limit was on "submitting to the site" rather than "adding a variation". I just want to see what it looks like. I don't need to save it.
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 10 months ago by Ate_Trisha
this just means that you can't make any more variations for the day. I think they put in this rule because of the growing number of submmissions that are coming in. You will have to wait 24 hours before you can add in more. 😄
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
Yes we currently have over 3000 items waiting for moderation and the number is only increasing. For instance I spent 3 hours straight moderating content yesterday - around 800 items and change and we’ve grown by over 1000 items since then.
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
@Margaron i just wanted to say thank you for all you do and i appreciate you taking all that time to do that. 🙂