Big Problem... Please help!!!
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 10 months ago by nev_m_07
So I just logged into the website on my computer for the first time today and when I tried to make a variation, it said that I had reached my daily limit, which is weird because a). I haven’t made any variations all day and b). My rank is Professional. Please help!!! @Admin
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 10 months ago by Faye102
I’m not really sure but maybe the number of patterns and variations are combined. Have you made any patterns today?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
There now is a limit how many variations you can add independent from your rank. It actually counts the amount of times you click the "add variation" button so if you have used the button within the last 24 hours (I'm not sure from when to when the day is actually counted) you might have already reached your limit.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Faye102 no I have not made any patterns today. 🙂
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@halokiwi the last time I made a variation was yesterday afternoon so that may be the case. I’ll try again now. 😄
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 10 months ago by Aracne
I didn’t know it was a limit, is that new?
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Aracne no the limit has been there for a while 🙂, but recently there’s been a lot of problems with it miscounting the amount of variations people are adding. 🙁
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@Aracne The limit isn’t new, but it was recently changed. You used to be able to submit more variations per day the higher your rank is, but now the limit is the same for everyone. I’m pretty sure the limit is 5 now
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
it might be a glich in the system so you may want to contact one of the moderators
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@madeleine_ I think that is true. I used to be able to submit 8-10 variations a day, but now it’s way less than that.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@beaumont I agree. If what @madeleine_ said is true, then there is definitely something wrong with the system because the most I’ve been able to do lately is 2 or 3 variations a day. 🤷🏽‍♀️I don’t know what the cause of that may be, but I hope it gets resolved soon 🙂
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
Also @madeleine_ @beaumont thank you for the help 😁✌🏽
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 10 months ago by Hazel23
The limit was moved up so it could be easier for mods. There are so many things to be done and not enough mods to do it all
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
Thank you guys ❤️ @nev_m_07 @madeleine_ 🙂 I didn't knew about it, because I'm making more patterns than variations ❤️
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
@Hazel23 I'm agree with you 👍 🙂 ❤️