search bar in the forum
Reply
charbrox1
Professional
charbrox1
12 years, 1 month ago by charbrox1
I think that there should be a search bar in the forum so if someone wanted to ask a question that had already been answered it would be a whole lot easier.
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
12 years, 1 month ago by KnotCrazy
That would make things ever so much more so easier for me!! 🙂
LMckeown
Professional
LMckeown
12 years, 1 month ago by LMckeown
That's such a good idea! It would stop the same questions being asked all the time 🙂
LeslieG
Bracelet King
LeslieG
12 years, 1 month ago by LeslieG
I've thought of this, too! I do think this feature would be helpful 🙂
Andy123
Bracelet King
Andy123
12 years, 1 month ago by Andy123
Probably the best idea I've ever heard
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
12 years, 1 month ago by wolf3
that is very smart!!
samiksha
Bracelet King
samiksha
12 years ago by samiksha
I agree
cuteturtle
Professional
cuteturtle
12 years ago by cuteturtle
That would be so much easier🙂
irocks321
Bracelet King
irocks321
12 years ago by irocks321
Yup
Frankie088
Skiller
Frankie088
12 years ago by Frankie088
Yes!!
puppydog
Bracelet King
puppydog
12 years ago by puppydog
Yes yes yes🙂
Reply