Two suggestions and a question
thebookdev
Skiller
thebookdev
3 years, 9 months ago by thebookdev
I know I'm a newb here but I'm really enjoying myself on the website. As the title says I have a couple of suggestions and a question. I'll do the question first.

Q) Will there ever be an Android version of the app? I don't have an I-thing and don't have the funds to get one just for the sake of this one app 🙁

Okay, suggestions.

1) Please can you turn on some sort of search functionality for the forum. Also, would it be possible to be able to post photo's in the forum? Is this something that's in the pipeline?

2) The main issue I'm having as a newb is working out how much thread I need. I heard somewhere (on the forums maybe) that the more knots you are doing the longer string you need so would it be possible to add a count of how many knots of each colour there are in a pattern? Just something like the below would be great.

Knots - A = 50, B = 50, C = 100, D = 25 and so on.

That way it would be quite clear which thread needs to be the longest etc.

TIA
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 9 months ago by poplianna
I just do from my fingertips to opposite shoulder and double that if there’s two strings and add a little bit if there’s more knots that works for me
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
The admin is planning on adding a search feature to the forums
Cirivere
Bracelet King
Cirivere
3 years, 9 months ago by Cirivere
as it is now, I use ctrl+f to use my webrowsers word search funtion to find some topics (it's easier on a computer, but on mobile you can press the mobile browser settings and find somethign called "search on webpage" or something as an option

as stated above, there's been talk of the admin adding a search funtion on the site itself though 👍