Photos not being moderated
Eliza109
Professional
Eliza109
3ย years, 10ย months ago by Eliza109
I submitted a bunch of photos in the past 3 days, and none have been approved or declined. Normally it is much quicker than this, but itโ€™s taking so long. Does anyone know why?
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3ย years, 10ย months ago by nev_m_07
@Eliza109 I think it has something to do with the spike in users on BraceletBook and there not being enough mods to handle all of the requests that are being sent in. I have noticed that it is taking longer now too, but I guess for now we just have to be patient and understanding of their situation ๐Ÿ™‚
arf820
arf820
3ย years, 10ย months ago by arf820
hmmm even with the spike of users and submissions, reviewing photos never takes this long, at least for me. i would recommend messaging @Admin about this or a moderator, maybe the moderator who reviews most of your submissions. but in the meantime, be patient and theyโ€™ll get to your photos soon ๐Ÿ™‚
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3ย years, 10ย months ago by Pichu10
๐•„๐•’๐•ช๐•“๐•– ๐•š๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿโ€™๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•œ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•– @Admin, or do what @arf820 saidส•โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”
beaumont
beaumont
3ย years, 10ย months ago by beaumont
The website has gotten a lot busier lately so all the moderators are trying their best that they can to accept/decline anything that comes through to them
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3ย years, 10ย months ago by 2006_Mandy
Itโ€™s summer and the work the moderators do is on their own time voluntarily. That being said they are also 17+ so they all probably have a job or have summer break off and want to enjoy it. They do their best to moderate as much as possible but with this increases In submissions itโ€™s a lot for them.
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3ย years, 10ย months ago by Clairaland
I think it is because they need some new moderators. I would totally love to be a moderator because I already am on BraceletBook so much however my age is restricting me from new responsibilities and opportunities. ):
chloe_27
Bracelet King
chloe_27
3ย years, 10ย months ago by chloe_27
They ( moderators) have so many things to moderate. It now could take longer but hopefully we get some more mods so it will be a little faster!