Weird stuff going on with my Account
Emily_B13
Advanced
Emily_B13
3 years, 10 months ago by Emily_B13
Hi everyone! My name is Emily and I’ve been using Bracelet Book since April I believe. So basically I forgot my password for my Account Emi_13 and I went to go change the password. I followed the standard process and it changed my password. I went to go log back in but then I realized I logged in with my old and not used account. Now I can’t change it to go back to my most used account which has all of my favorite patterns, my friends, and my pictures. I honestly have no idea what to do next. If anyone could explain how to fix it or if it can’t be fixed at all I would sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks.
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 10 months ago by ajr725
I'm not really sure why that's happening, sorry! I would recommend messaging the admin, he might be able to help.
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
It won’t let you sign out? And does your device have your password saved because it could be using the password for this account and not your other one
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
Are you able to log out of this account?
Emily_B13
Advanced
Emily_B13
3 years, 10 months ago by Emily_B13
I’ve tried logging out but I don’t know my other password. Originally that was my problem and I guess the password I changed it to ended up being the same one for my old account aka this one...
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
So you just have to make sure you have the right username when signing in that should work does it not
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 10 months ago by Pichu10
I am sorry, but you are gonna either have to ask @Admin to delete the new account and use this one, or ask @Admin to help you fix it, I feel bad, sorry☹︎