Variation trouble.
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 10 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I am unable to make variations currently. Anyone know why?
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 10 months ago by nev_m_07
@SC00PSAH0Y you might have reached your daily limit.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
they had to make limitations on how many variations a user can create per day because the moderators are receiving thousands of pattern/variation submissions a day. so like the person before me said, you must have reached your daily limit but you should be able to make variations in 24 hours. 🙂
KFNK
Bracelet King
KFNK
3 years, 9 months ago by KFNK
I haven't submitted a variation in over a week but now I get that warning every time I even try to make one. Is it possible it's glitching?
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
@KFNK the same thing has been happening to me as well. My rank is Professional and it literally only lets me make like 3 variations and then it says I have reached my daily limit. I feel like I used to be able to make more when I was at a lower rank. @Admin ?
KFNK
Bracelet King
KFNK
3 years, 9 months ago by KFNK
@nev_m_07 It seems like it's set so there's a limit on how many times we can click the add variation button rather than how many variations we can actually submit. Maybe they can change that? I personally like to play with colours before making a pattern, but I usually don't actually submit it to the site.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
@KFNK same. That’s a good point though! I think it should track how many variations you add, rather than how many times you click it. I will have to test out this theory and see because you may just be right about that 🙂