Another feature idea...lol
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 10 months ago by Katie_H42
I thought it would also be cool to be able to add a pattern to-do without having to click on it everytime 🙂 just a thought
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
How would you add it?
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@madaline maybe just on the overview of the pattern next to where it tells you how many colors are in a pattern there could be the word "add" or something. Seems like a lot of work to implement it I guess 😂
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@madelein_ spelled your name wrong, sorry 🙂
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@madeleine_ omg I did it again...ahhhhh 😂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
Ohh I get what you mean. For some reason I thought you were saying you want to be able to add it to the todos without clicking anything at all😂
corrona
Professional
corrona
3 years, 10 months ago by corrona
Just a simple quality fix in my opinion would be when I’m looking at other people’s to dos and I add one of them to my own list of to dos it takes me back up to the start of the page. Obviously I can just scroll down but it would be nice if it kept your spot
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
On the app you don’t have to click on patterns to add them to your todos but I don’t use the website
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
Yea they have a small button on the app you can press to add it to your todos without having to enter the pattern but it would be nice in the website to. Good idea!
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
@poplianna @cewewd ahh. I can't get the app because I don't have apple 🙁 can't wait for the android version 😂