political patterns?
icebear19
Bracelet King
icebear19
3 years, 10 months ago by icebear19
I’ve seen some patterns that mention political parties and I was wondering if this is allowed. Can someone help? Thanks.
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
If you check in the site updates section they have a topic about it 1 month and 1 week ago that should answer your question I think
icebear19
Bracelet King
icebear19
Ok thanks!
MaryRae
Skiller
MaryRae
3 years, 10 months ago by MaryRae
What's wrong with political patterns? Support who you support. If you want that to be in the pattern of a bracelet then why not. Art comes in several different forms.
icebear19
Bracelet King
icebear19
There’s nothing wrong with it, and I agree, but I saw multiple people commenting on it saying “is this allowed?” So I was just curious 🙂
eedeetv
Bracelet King
eedeetv
3 years, 10 months ago by eedeetv
The reason why the admins/moderators don't allow political patterns is because it might offend or start arguments along the bracelet community. The bracelet community is a group of people that like making bracelets, nothing to do with politics! If you would like to make a pattern that is 'too political' for bracelet book, you can always save your pattern instead of submitting it to the site! 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
@eedeetv Political patterns are currently allowed. If you want to learn more about this check out this post admin made: https://blog.braceletbook.com/203_an-important-announcement-regarding-censorship/