how do you block people
namtiddies
Professional
namtiddies
3 years, 10 months ago by namtiddies
there is this one person who keeps messaging me saying racist and homophobic things i would like to block her from messaging me
Faye102
Bracelet King
Faye102
3 years, 10 months ago by Faye102
I don’t think you can block someone. However you can report them by either messaging the admin or one of the mods.
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
I’m so sorry this is happening to you but yea i think the only thing you can do is to report them
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Report them ASAP that is not fair and not right for the person to say those things
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
Report them to @Admin right now !!
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
Reporting them sounds like the best option. From what I know bracelet book is supposed to be a friendly community and that stuff shouldn’t be said in general. I’m sorry this is happening to you.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
yes i agree that you should message @Admin to report the user. also, you should ask him if he can delete your messages with this person. this sounds like a situation in which he would delete messages because he only deletes messages if another user is being insulting and offensive to another. i'm really sorry this is happening to you. but i hope my suggestion will help solve this situation! 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
I also recommend messaging @Admin about this. But you can also message me and I'll let him know.