How do you accept terms and conditons after making an account?
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
I decited to try and make a pattern recently but when I do I can’t becuase I haven’t agreed to the termes and services or something like that. I see how you accept it when you make an account (which I thought I did) but how do I accept it with my already made account? Thank you to anyone who replies.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
the terms and conditions is the checkbox in between where you enter in the keywords and the “save” and “submit” buttons. it basically says that you did not copy another person’s pattern. you have to check that box before you can submit your pattern. i hope that helps!🙂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
As said the terms and condition of creating a pattern just means you haven’t copied any other patterns or have permission from the creator to make it. Even if you accepted the sites/apps terms and conditions every time you make a pattern you must click the box stating you have not copied without permission.
ema77
Bracelet King
ema77
3 years, 10 months ago by ema77
I actually took soo long to figure this out but there isn't a terms and conditions that you have to check after making your account. Oml I looked forever and was so frustrated 😂 But it's actually where your making the pattern. After you create your pattern, there's a checkbox right under the preview that you just have to click and you should be good : )
ema77
Bracelet King
ema77
3 years, 10 months ago by ema77
ugh spelling and grammer **I meant under the preview of the pattern you created
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
Thank you everyone. I was so confused XD. Hopefully I can make some patterns now.