app suggestion
jessicat1
Bracelet King
jessicat1
3 years, 9 months ago by jessicat1
I think that there should be an option on the app where you can see the patterns you made on the website but didn’t submit. for example let’s say i made a pattern with my name on it. i didn’t share i just made it so that i could make it myself. since i like to take my bracelets to make outside and my computer is pretty heavy and dies quickly, i think there should be an option on the app to see the patterns that you made but did not submit. thank you!! @Admin
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
I know this doesn’t completely solve the problem, but for now, you can screenshot the pattern you want to do on the computer and then email the image to yourself so that you can open it up on your phone
webzy
Professional
webzy
3 years, 9 months ago by webzy
I also noticed that if you are "working" on a new pattern, but don't submit it, it's still there for you to "continue" working on, when you go to "create pattern".
jessicat1
Bracelet King
jessicat1
3 years, 9 months ago by jessicat1
@webzy do you mean on the app because i haven’t seen that feature but i have seen it on the website
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 9 months ago by halokiwi
You can also comfortably use the website on your phone. This way you can access all the features you can access on a computer.
webzy
Professional
webzy
3 years, 9 months ago by webzy
@jessicat1, no, unfortunately only on the website... Sorry I misunderstood your question. I saw "app" and assumed the generator on the site.