Sparkly and multicolored thread
MoraBerry
Professional
MoraBerry
3 years, 10 months ago by MoraBerry
Hi! I have been thinking about this for a while, I don’t know if it’s possible to implement or not but I think it could be a very useful tool. Sometimes I wanna make a pattern or a variation that includes sparkly or multicolored string and I cannot find a way to represent it on the website. I know it may be a little more difficult to represent virtually but it would be a very good feature!
Hope this gets noticed❤️❤️
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
This is a good idea I think it would be cool especially if you want to see how a pattern would look with multicolored thread they could do it like a little color box in the corner of the color options and have a multi colored one I’m not sure how sparkly would work though
nerdyesme
Bracelet King
nerdyesme
3 years, 10 months ago by nerdyesme
I think it would definitely work better with normal patterns than alphas! Will definitely be super cute tho!
DaniaAhmed
Bracelet King
DaniaAhmed
3 years, 10 months ago by DaniaAhmed
That would be so cool!!
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 9 months ago by landrenee
i don't think sparkly thread would be too hard to implement i think multicolored thread would be the real struggle haha
isabel_gw
Bracelet King
isabel_gw
3 years, 9 months ago by isabel_gw
I would love that
isabel_gw
Bracelet King
isabel_gw
Bult i think it is a problem Sith
isabel_gw
Bracelet King
isabel_gw
With multicolored tread
mrs_rausch
Bracelet King
mrs_rausch
3 years, 9 months ago by mrs_rausch
I've thought having some sort of "glitter" icon or identifier to the color(s) in the pattern you think would look best is a good idea too! For now you could use "glitter," "metallic," and/or "sparkle" to the keywords and maybe add a note for the moderator so they know why you're adding those keywords. If you do that with future patterns, PLEASE let me know! I'm always making note of patterns that I could do with glittery or even multicolored thread. 😄