how do you publish the bracelet pattern you made cuz mine says critical error and idk what to do
rxse_13
Skiller
rxse_13
3 years, 10 months ago by rxse_13
😭
Ate_Trisha
Bracelet King
Ate_Trisha
3 years, 10 months ago by Ate_Trisha
You may have something wrong with the pattern. Like the colors are similar or something. you may just have to fix an error in the pattern so that is can be published.
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
What is it saying is wrong with the pattern?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
Reasons you might have a critical error:
- you did not agree to the guidelines (the little box at the bottom of the generator)
- in a normal pattern: the amount of rows is uneven or there's too many or not enough knots in a row. This will lead to the generator not showing the pattern anymore.
rxse_13
Skiller
rxse_13
3 years, 10 months ago by rxse_13
it says Don't use so dark colors in your patterns and Try to avoid using similar colors in your patterns if possible. i tried to fix them but it still doesn't work , also i only used like 4 different colors.thanks
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
For black you have to use 33333
Stradivari
Bracelet King
Stradivari
3 years, 9 months ago by Stradivari
@rxse_13 If your colors are kind of dark, change them so that they are lighter. This is most noticeably a problem with black (like poplianna said), but it can happen with other colors too. Basically, they want you to use lighter colors so that it’s easier for people to read the pattern. With the similar colors problem, it should tell you which are too similar (a=b, c=d). You can tell which color corresponds to which letter because the first one is a, second one is b, etc. Just change those so that they aren’t so similar!