Comment a photo / Photo without pattern
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3ย years, 10ย months ago by Aracne
I don't know if there are other users like me, who like to go to visit the profiles of friends or users and see the work they have done ๐Ÿ™‚ . I would like so much to be able to comment directly on the user's photo. Is it possible to enable a button to do it? I would also like to know if it is possible to publish photos without the pattern number, that is, the bracelets that are NOT registered as patterns on this site. "YouTube bracelets" for example ๐Ÿ‘ .

Thanks for reading this and I really appreciate your opinion/ criteria

Love

@Aracne
arf820
arf820
3ย years, 10ย months ago by arf820
currently there isnโ€™t a way to comment on peopleโ€™s photos though that would be a very cool feature! when people post pictures of my patterns, i just tag them in the comments and compliment them on their photo. i feel like that button would be easier to do so since you wonโ€™t have to tag them and make sure you get their username right. it may also spread more positivity in the community! and on your second idea, all photos have to be connected to some pattern. i guess it just makes it easier for the moderators to review photos by being able to go to the pattern and check if the photo is actually connected to the pattern. but yeah, maybe a second section of photos without patterns would work but that may be difficult to implement. great ideas!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3ย years, 9ย months ago by Aracne
๐Ÿ‘@arf820 thank you โค๏ธ