How does someone become a moderator?
ItsMeNat07
Bracelet King
ItsMeNat07
3 years, 10 months ago by ItsMeNat07
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anybody knew how someone would become a moderator.I don't know what the qualifications are and stuff and I would really like to in the next couple of years even maybe think about becoming one! I know that a lot of people probably want to be moderators so there's not a very good chance of this but either way I was just curious as to how you become one. If someone could just let me know if they know how to then that would be awesome 🙂 Thanks guys
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
Moderators are handpicked by @Admin
ItsMeNat07
Bracelet King
ItsMeNat07
@jesmc2129 okay! Are there any requirements or anything like that
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
They are people who are over 18 and who contribute to the community in a big way. It’s a great goal to have. Just be very active, be helpful, and contribute to the website.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
Lol we responded at the same time. Funny 😂
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
moderators are handpicked by the admin for being super helpful, active and positive for the bracelet community. they are also generally at least 17-18 years old. 🙂
_kinseyb
_kinseyb
3 years, 10 months ago by _kinseyb
hi @ItsMeNat07 😄 admin reached out to me about expanding their mod team and asked if i would be interested in joining. he did mention how all the other mods took a poll and my name did pop up, im assuming it had something to do with me being a somewhat well known bracelet maker/content creator! i think the best way to possibly become a mod (on here or any site) is to try to make yourself known in the bracelet community!
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 10 months ago by Aracne
Congrats 🎊🎉 and welcome to the two new moderators @pattncraft and @_kinseyb ❣️💕❣️
_kinseyb
_kinseyb
3 years, 10 months ago by _kinseyb
@Aracne thank you smmm 😭 ❤️ ❤️
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
3 years, 10 months ago by Aracne
You're welcome ❤️ 🙂 ❤️ @_kinseyb 😉
ItsMeNat07
Bracelet King
ItsMeNat07
@_kinseyb okay! Thank you so much (: I'm a huge fan btw haha ❤️
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 9 months ago by Clairaland
@Admin has to choose you based off of your performance on BraceletBook. You need to show leadership and help others in order to even qualify to become a Moderator..(However I dont think they are going to choose many more moderators until BraceletBook gains more people)