Bracelet King
someone12
3 years, 10 months ago by someone12
I just created some patterens how do I check/find them once theyve been aproved
loonybin
Professional
loonybin
3 years, 10 months ago by loonybin
once they are approved you will get a message that they are approved and they will show up on your profile page
someone12
Bracelet King
someone12
3 years, 10 months ago by someone12
thanks so much
saher
Bracelet King
saher
3 years, 10 months ago by saher
If its declined you'll Get a notification. Btw my pattern has not been reviewed yet its been a day ( I'm not blaming anyone, I know there is like hundreds and hundreds of patterns and only a few moderators so of coarse it will take time), maybe yours will take time too. Not sure tho but just be patient 🙂
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
it takes longer for moderators to submit patterns these days because they are receiving so many submissions and there are only 9 moderators. it’s now taking around 1-2 days for patterns to be reviewed. once it is reviewed, you’ll get a notification saying whether it got accepted or declined. if it is accepted you’ll see it on “patterns” and in your profile. if it is declined, you’ll see it under your “create patterns” page. there will also be a note saying why the moderator declined your pattern and you will get to fix your pattern and submit it again for review. hope that helps! 🙂