how do I reply to a coomment
jordynkate
Skiller
jordynkate
3 years, 10 months ago by jordynkate
When I asked a question on the community forum I was wandering how to reply I clicked on the persons comments but it did or Hong do o have to type it out?
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
I personally don’t know 😂 I’ve tried so many times to click so I didn’t have to type out their username, but it never works on the forum for me. I always have to type it out
jordynkate
Skiller
jordynkate
@jesmc2129 thank you that’s what I have been doing I wasn’t sure if there was an easier way
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
There may be, but I can’t figure it out if there is. Hopefully someone else will answer and we’ll know for sure
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
3 years, 10 months ago by erincostaa
its a little annoying, but if you want to reply to someone's comment u have to do the @ symbol and type out their username 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 10 months ago by halokiwi
You can also copy and paste the username. It eliminates the danger of accidentally misspelling the username. And of course you have to add the @ in front of it.
JuliaW9
Bracelet King
JuliaW9
3 years, 10 months ago by JuliaW9
Yeah I just copy and paste
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
if you are on the app, you can only tap a user’s name to tag them if they posted a comment for a pattern. on the website and the app, you’ll have to type out or copy and paste the username with @ before it in order to tag the user. 🙂
jordynkate
Skiller
jordynkate
@halokiwi ok thank you I wasn’t sure