for you??
zoriahann
Advanced
zoriahann
3 years, 10 months ago by zoriahann
I understand that the front page helps find designed but it doesn’t frequent show anything I’m interested in. I usually have to search things or get patterns from Pinterest
daria1274
Skiller
daria1274
3 years, 10 months ago by daria1274
from what i am aware,the home page for patterns is not costumizable, so if you want a bracelet you need to use the search engine.you could try to use the to-do section by saving patterns there to make when you want to.
Lulu_Ninja
Bracelet King
Lulu_Ninja
3 years, 10 months ago by Lulu_Ninja
I don't think that the homepage is customizable, because it just shows the most popular, and newest patterns and pictures, but if you find users that have a similar taste you can look at their to-dos to find patterns, I also really enjoy looking at pictures that other users post because I find it easy to find inspiration there.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
The home page is purely just to give you an view of what the site is like, to show the patterns, hottest patterns, photos ect. Like someone else mentioned, look through other people's profiles where you will probably some find someone that has a very similar taste in patterns to you or they make patterns that you like so you can look at their profile every so often to have more inspiration.