Counted grid for alphas
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 10 months ago by Paige_1
Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to add a counted grid for alphas similar to how cross stitch patterns are structured. For example, every fifth line would be bolded which would make counting knots much easier for people trying to make the pattern.
lreileigh
Skiller
lreileigh
3 years, 10 months ago by lreileigh
I agree with this. It takes me so long to create alpha patterns because i have to count to make things even. @Admin
JuliaW9
Bracelet King
JuliaW9
3 years, 10 months ago by JuliaW9
Oooh! I love this idea
LilyMitch
Bracelet King
LilyMitch
3 years, 10 months ago by LilyMitch
there are always dimensions above the pattern which is the base strings and the rows. I dont know if this is what you were talking about. hope this helps!
glob
Bracelet King
glob
3 years, 10 months ago by glob
That is a good idea. But also they do have the knotting pattern for every alpha, and if you print it out there are row numbers ❤️
glob
Bracelet King
glob
3 years, 10 months ago by glob
I think maybe the reason they don’t have the bolded lines is so they don’t distract from the design
mjlgvw
Bracelet King
mjlgvw
3 years, 10 months ago by mjlgvw
@Paige_1 When you click the string you are working on, it lights up, did you know that?
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 10 months ago by Paige_1
Yes, but I think that having the grid counted and bolded like some cross stitch patterns would make it much easier to read especially for bigger patterns where it would be easier to miscount the number of knots you need if that makes sense.
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 10 months ago by poplianna
I agree I honestly prefer to read off of just the image and would find it helpful