A waiting to accepted thing on the website
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 11 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
So when I make patterns and submit them from the pattern generator they just disappear. I sometimes forget what they are and it would help with requests as well, so I can keep track of them. idk if anyone else has problem with it I just think there should be a thing that says waiting to be accepted. @Admin
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 11 months ago by KrazyKnotz
All submitted patterns need to be reviewed by a moderator before being added to the site. We will either accept it and add it to the site, or decline it and it will be sent back to you with a note attached at the top of the page saying why it was declined.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 11 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@KrazyKnotz I understand that but sometimes I feel it would be nice that when a pattern is waiting to be accepted you could still se it in the pattern generator
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 11 months ago by Knots_EM
Yeah I understand what you mean, I think it would be helpful to see the pattern/variation in your create patterns are until they get accepted/declined. I think it should be that you just can't edit it until it gets maybe declined then you can edit it. 👍
Im_Ashley
Professional
Im_Ashley
3 years, 11 months ago by Im_Ashley
@krazyknots do you know how to find the pattern if it’s been declined? I have no clue
Im_Ashley
Professional
Im_Ashley
3 years, 11 months ago by Im_Ashley
@KrazyKnotz
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
@Im_Ashley you can find your declined pattern by going back to the “create patterns” page. your pattern will appear under either alpha or normal and when you click on it you’ll see a note saying why the moderator declined your pattern. you can then fix it and submit it again for review 🙂
Im_Ashley
Professional
Im_Ashley
3 years, 10 months ago by Im_Ashley
Thank You! 🙂
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
3 years, 10 months ago by sodapop
@Lizzie_Ann I usually take a screen shot of my finished patterns before I submit them (or even as I'm working on it) and I just keep a folder on my computer so I can still refer to them if needed. I accidentally deleted one once too, so if you have a screen shot saved, your design isn't totally lost, at least you could copy it again. You can also copy/paste the code into a new pattern so you always have duplicates... that makes it easier to tweak them into a new pattern as well. 😊
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
Like if a ‘greyed’ out viewable but uneditable version of the pattern was there so you knew it was still pending?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 10 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@Margaron yeah something like that