post outbox
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
3 years, 11 months ago by landrenee
just an idea- maybe admin could put something in to where you can see what patterns/variations are currently sent out to be excepted, maybe when you go to create a pattern there would be another section under alpha that has all of the patterns you’re waiting for answers back on. would just be a neat and helpful feature 😊
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
You should tag him so he sees this
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
@AwesomeGrl am i allowed to do that? it seems like he would get a lot of notifications haha
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 11 months ago by Knots_EM
you are allowed to tag the admin, they probably do get a lot of notifications but the admin's role is to take suggestions for the site to improve it and help others
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
I think if you tag him once it's fine. I'm sure he wants to do everything to help the site. And plus, I've done it a couple of times, and all those times he was happy to help.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
You could just tag him and say something like: please take this into consideration
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
@Knots_EM @AwesomeGrl ok thanks 😊
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
@Admin please take the first comment into consideration 😊
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 11 months ago by Admin
Yes @landrenee, thank you for tagging me, that's totally allowed 🙂. And also thank you for a great suggestion, it's a great idea. Might be a bit difficult to implement, because of how complex and complicated the review process is already, but I can definitely see the benefits, and how it would be worth it 🙂. Definitely adding this one to my todo list 🙂.
landrenee
Bracelet King
landrenee
@Admin ok! thanks for reading and responding 😊