How old do you have to be to be a moderator?
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
3 years, 10 months ago by HamFanJay
I really appreciate this community and would love to help even more as I am also very mature but I have not yet reached the age of 18. I've heard some mixed answers on the age requirement and was just needing clarification if I do, sadly, have to be 18.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
there isn’t exactly a specific rule though masha knots says in her video that you have to be 18 to be considered for a moderator. but innovate (alex’s innovations) is a moderator and i think she’s 17. so i think for you to be considered you’d have to be around 17-18. of course though to be considered you have to be super active and helpful in the bracelet community. i think overall activity and helpfulness are bigger factors than age when the admin is considering someone as a moderator. i could be wrong though! 🙂
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
@arf820 okay thanks for the info! (Sorry messed up the tag lol)
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 10 months ago by zoeyllm
I've heard mixed answers, but I am pretty sure moderators have to be 18 because that is the age where you are responsible for your decisions.
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 10 months ago by apurva
You can be any age as long as your are mature, kind, have lots of experience on bracelets, and used bb for a long time. But the admin tries to choose people 18 or up.
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
@zoeyllm okay, thank you
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
@apurva, okay thank you. Do you know how exactly the admin chooses people?
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 10 months ago by apurva
The admin gets notified when people sent forums, message , chat, sent, level, how long they have used bracelet, and etc. And depending on that he will choose a moderator, once he chooses he will ask if they want to be moderator on bb.
HamFanJay
Bracelet King
HamFanJay
@apurva, okay, thank you! Hopefully one day I'll be able to become a moderator and help people!