Photos and videos for bracelets not on the website
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
Maybe its a good idea to have like a seperate page so that people can upload photos and videos for bracelets and bracelet-related stuff? Things like zipper bracelets, fishtail bracelets, paracord bracelets, rainbow loom bracelets cant be uploaded here since they dont have a pattern to upload them to. Soooooo........yea.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
The zipper bracelet #3982 and fishbone bracelet #7954 (there are more patterns of the fishbone bracelet on the page of course) do exist on the page. I know you can make rainbow looms from alpha patterns so that would be an option where you could post them. But you probably can't write all loom patterns as alphas.

For bracelet types like the paracord it might be more beneficial to create a new section on the page where there are tutorials for different paracord bracelets and you could post to the tutorial. Being able to post photos to tutorials would be great in general I think.

When people see a picture and they like it and want to know how it's done it would be great if there's a way they can get the information fast how it's done. If a picture isn't connected to anything the people will always ask the person who posted the picture how it's done. That means you might need to explain it over and over again or at least send a link to a tutorial each time.
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
@halokiwi thank you so much for the suggestion! I actually just posted a couple rainbow loom photos to see if they will get accepted... 😂
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 11 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I don’t think they will be since only bracelets matching patterns do and this website Is not for rainbowloom but I love rainbow loom. I totally wish there were a area for other crafts patterns on braceletbook like beaded bracelets and such
Ella112706
Bracelet King
Ella112706
3 years, 10 months ago by Ella112706
So i have a question i make many #2 braclets however i already have two pictures up why cant i have more??
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
@Ella112706 did your other photos get declined? it could be that the moderators thought you were posting multiple photos of the same bracelet. make sure that if you want to post multiple photos of the same pattern, your bracelets have to be different in some way. you can do that by changing the colors of each bracelet. you should be able to post as many pictures as you want of a particular pattern if you change the colors of each bracelet🙂
Ella112706
Bracelet King
Ella112706
Yes the other photos got accepted and the color was different
It said i cant have multiple pictures on the same pattern so idk
Ella112706
Bracelet King
Ella112706
@arf820
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
@Ella112706 that has happened to me before but with a keychain. i would suggest messaging the moderator who declined it and asking them to clarify why they declined it. that’s what i did when my keychain photo got declined and they ultimately said that i could submit both of my photos of my keychain 🙂