Expanding forum post?
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
Hi everyone! I am posting this because something weird always happens, and idk if it happens to you guys to. So let's say that I am going to post a comment in a forum post, and I want to post a link. It lets me do so, however when I go back to the forum post it expands that specific post to make the link all on one line. Everything above it tho, stays the same size, including the bar at top with the pattern, photo, video, etc section. I am on the website on a phone, I do not know if this happens on the computer or on the app. I can try and post a screenshot, for everyone to see. If this happens to you too, you can it comment down below.

@Admin I hope you can fix this!

Happy knotting,
@AwesomeGrl
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
This also happens if someone else posts a link. @Admin
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 11 months ago by Admin
Thank you for a bug report @AwesomeGrl. Could you please try to demonstrate it here, or send a link to a forum topic where I can find it occurring? 🙂
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@Admin ok I'll put a link here, maybe if you're on a computer it may be different.

https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/2_site-app/7249_expanding-forum-post/
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@Admin for some reason it's not working here, but if you go to some page like Cat Request, in the request forum, it happens to me there
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@Admin it actually happened here, but it didn't expand as much
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@Admin :

If you go to this link,
https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/6_requests/7248_cat-request/
the text of the link actually goes outside of the place where it's supposed to be in
Admin
Administrator
Admin
Thank you @AwesomeGrl, I've sent you a private message 🙂.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@Admin I have a similar issue in messages. A link will extend all the messages and I have to scroll to the side to see the full messages.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
@halokiwi can you check my profile picture and see if it's basically the same thing?
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
In the forum it's doing the exact same thing for me. But in private messages the link doesn't extend over the textbox, it just makes the textbox and the text in it wider. It affects all textboxes on that page even if they don't contain a link.
Admin
Administrator
Admin
Yes, thank you all guys, I already know where the problem is 🙂. Will try to look into it ASAP 🙂.