Doubling Patterns
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 11 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
I am making a bracelet from a pattern i double and i was wondering if i can submit the photo of the bracelet when its done to that pattern? I looked and i couldn’t find a doubled pattern that matched the one i am making. Thanks!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
i think you should be able to! another option is generate the doubled version of the pattern, submit it, and then submit your photo for that. which pattern are you making?
Craftanati
Bracelet King
Craftanati
3 years, 11 months ago by Craftanati
I wouldn’t recommend generating and submitting a doubled version because that’s considered copying someone’s pattern (unless you maybe ask the original creator to make a doubled version). I think it would be fine to submit a photo of the doubled version to the original pattern though
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@arf820 i am not good at generating patterns and i don’t want to copy it because it doesn’t belong to me. I doubled #18, the classic arrowhead.
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@Craftanati thanks! I wasn’t sure if the mods would accept it so thanks!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
yeah of course you’d have to ask for permission. sorry i didn’t specify that! and #134 is the doubled arrowhead. is that what you are looking for?
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
@arf820 actually yes!! Thanks I didn’t even see that before. At least i got practice in doubling a pattern. 😂