Sub-Filters/Ommiting Filters
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
3 years, 11 months ago by Sarah246
All bracelets patterns on the site are normal or alpha, but there are “sub categories” like 1-2 and word bracelets within those categories. I think it would be helpful for users (at a certain rank) to be able to “rate” patterns to decide if they are any of these categories, so people can filter or filter out them. Hope that makes sense 😊
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
I get what you mean 🙂
Thats a pretty good idea!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 11 months ago by Knots_EM
👍 good idea
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
That's a cool idea. It would also be cool if there was a rule that people have to add the keyword 1212 to 1212 patterns. This way they would also be easily searchable.
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
@halokiwi that’s a great idea! It would make it a ton easier to find 1212 patterns. I think that if there was a keyword omission setting, that could also be helpful in that aspect 😊
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
3 years, 11 months ago by narwhal16
Alpha normal pattern generator?
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
@narwhal16 I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean having a separate category in the generator for 1212 and word bracelets? If so, sounds like a smart idea! 😊
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
@Sarah246 No, I mean like a generator where you can find patterns alpha or normal that fit together nicely to create an alpha-normal pattern
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
@narwhal16 ohh, sounds like it could be cool, I love alpha normal patterns! If it helps, there’s a few forum posts with suggestions, and to find two that fit together, you can find a normal pattern with x amount of strings, and an alpha pattern with x-1 strings 😊
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
@Sarah246 yup.
Sarah246
Bracelet King
Sarah246
I think the best way to do this would be to make things like 1212 patterns a category in the generator. Even if it would work the same as with normal patterns, this would make it so that people could choose 1212 as a separate category like normal and alpha when filtering 😊