BETTER rating system
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 11 months ago by lunaMar_27
So a lot of people have gotten one star ratings which really makes me upset and also sorry I have accidentally clicked the one star my self and it was on accident and I went in the comments and said sorry I didn’t mean to click it but luckily the person who made the pattern was ok with it because in the comments I had already said I loved it so I think there should be a conformation button that pops up and say “ are you sure this is the rating you want to give” or something like that and when it pops up it will give you two options under the text that says yes and also cancel so mishaps don’t happen @Admin I really hope you do this
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
Also so people don’t accidentally hit the wrong star
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
Yeah. Most of all, one star ratings aren’t even one star... it’s like zero, which is so much worse
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
i agree that the rating system should be changed! however i believe that @Admin said in the forum topic “replacing one star ratings” that he’s going to replace the rating system with a like based system. the thing is a confirmation button will only prevent accidents. it won’t prevent when people rate all the patterns of one user 1 star for some dumb reason. the users who do that rate patterns 1 star on purpose, and they are sure that they want to rate them 1 star. to me the like based system will solve the problem better because no one will have even the option to rate a pattern badly. i think your idea is great in the short term though and i really hope the rating system will be changed soon!
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
@arf820 yeah that is a good idea I just wanted to make sure people would see this so hopefully admin will change it soon
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
3 years, 11 months ago by LydLyd
Yeah that’s a much better idea because I’ve accidentally rated patterns lower than I meant to before 🙁
meepmaster
Bracelet King
meepmaster
3 years, 10 months ago by meepmaster
i also wish that you could change your rating cuz maybe my thoughts changed on how much i like it and so if you do press 1 star you can boost it back up
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
At least the ability to change the rating would keep people from having to comment “I’m so sorry for the low rating!” to the creator. It’d make it more honest and it would keep popular patterns popular without the accidental rating.
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 10 months ago by jesmc2129
Ooooh yeah a liked based system would be great!
lunaMar_27
Bracelet King
lunaMar_27
3 years, 10 months ago by lunaMar_27
@jesmc2129 for sure
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 10 months ago by zoeyllm
I think that the system itself is fine, its just people are taking advantage of it to cause drama. When people rate my patterns by 1 star, I generally kindly message them and ask if it was an accident or if they just really hated the pattern.