Pattern Link In Photos?
MrsOtter2
Bracelet King
MrsOtter2
3 years, 11 months ago by MrsOtter2
I think it would be helpful if when you go to the photo tab on the iOS app and open a photo you can not only click on the username of the person who uploaded it but also the pattern number. I’ve seen some beautiful bracelets that people have done but I have to go back and forth in order to look up the pattern number or I have to write it down, which isn’t the easiest way to make sure you save a pattern if you’re out and about.
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
Omg I agree! I usually screenshot them and try to get to them later. They really need a link
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
yeah i agree! also in general the app needs hyperlinks to patterns. for example like in the weekly and the monthly challenges i’m going back and forth between the forum and the patterns page to see what patterns are on these challenges. same thing with photos!
narwhal16
Bracelet King
narwhal16
3 years, 11 months ago by narwhal16
@arf820 FINALLY. MY IDEA HAS BEEN PUBLICAZIED!
MrsOtter2
Bracelet King
MrsOtter2
The other thing I’ve thought about is a “Similar Patterns To This One”. Like when I find a cute bracelet I want to see patterns that have the same color scheme or the same(ish) type of pattern. The keywords are handy but it would be so much better if they had a “Other Patterns You Might Like” section, maybe under the comment section?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
on the website there is a similar patterns section just below the pattern grid if that helps! there isn’t one on the app though so it may be helpful to also include this feature on the app
MrsOtter2
Bracelet King
MrsOtter2
I’m mainly on my phone because I’m almost never at my desk to use my computer, but if it’s a feature on the site then I think it’d be helpful to have it on the app too 📱
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
3 years, 11 months ago by LydLyd
Oh my goodness I totally agree!!! It would be sooo handy if the pattern was linked.