Photos in forums?
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 11 months ago by -avarxse-
So I feel like it would help people with questions out by add a “add photos” option to the forums. Then, if you come across a mistake, or a question, where a photo would be helpful to explain it, you can add a photo of the problem.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
That would be really helpful especially when people are searching for a specific pattern.

The only issue I see is that maybe people would post inappropriate pictures and there would be a lot more moderating to do.
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 11 months ago by -avarxse-
@halokiwi I agree with the inappropriate photos. If they did add this, they may need another mod, or have photos for forums approved before they show up.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
I think that it would be a great idea, but maybe people would spam with photos/ put inappropriate ones. I agree that maybe a mod should check all photos before posted, or at least check afterwards, and if it's bad remove it. Also to stop people from spamming maybe have a limit of 5-10 photos per forum post.

@Admin this is a great idea that they came up with, I hope you take it into consideration
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
(just wanted to tag him so he sees this forum post to maybe make it happen)
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I think this is an amazing idea. And I really don’t think people would spam or post anything inappropriate, because I’m on the forums all the time and I haven’t seen anybody spamming with words, so I don’t think anyone would suddenly decide to start spamming once they see they can post pictures. I think it would take way too long if every picture had to be approved before it could be posted, so I don’t think that making that a requirement would be a good idea
muirb_xxx
Bracelet King
muirb_xxx
3 years, 10 months ago by muirb_xxx
Good idea! I understand what you mean about the inappropriate ones, you just have to be sensible and know not to do that on this website, we would need more mods for forum checking I agree.
meepmaster
Bracelet King
meepmaster
3 years, 10 months ago by meepmaster
i think this would be an awesome feature definitely in the newbies section cuz often people ask for help with a mistake but you cant really help without a pic.