How to report comments?
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
What to do if you see ignorant, arrogant, mean, inappropriate comments on people’s patterns or in the chat?
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
This is supposed to be a nice community, right? Why would someone be ignorant, arrogant, mean, inappropriate or prejudice on a bracelet making app/website?
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
You can just private message/message @Admin here on the site. Just let him know and I'm sure he'll check it out.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
yeah message @Admin. i’m sure he and the moderators are aware of these comments because i’ve noticed that the moderators have been taking down comments on some controversial patterns. does anybody think that if there are a lot of mean, rude, ignorant comments on a pattern, @Admin should disable comments on that pattern altogether?
LydLyd
Bracelet King
LydLyd
3 years, 11 months ago by LydLyd
@arf820 I don’t really think so because a lot of times people are just commenting things like “Cool!” And “Cute”. If comments could be disabled all together on patterns, then people couldn’t comment positive things. I think it is better how they have it now, but that is just my opinion.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I think people should be allowed to post their opinion it doesn’t mean it is true but it’s theirs and in their eyes it’s true you may have a different opinion from others that still doesn’t change yours. Therefor if a pattern isn’t good people should be able to express that and if a pattern is good people should also be able to express that. And if people really want controversial patterns then can’t they make them for themselves? Alpha pattern can be pretty easy to make
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 10 months ago by afc610
Moderators can also remove comments because they’re more likely to check the messages, but message admin would work too👍🏼 also, people should be able to express their opinions, but I believe that they should do it in the nicest way possible
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 10 months ago by madeleine_
@2006_Mandy There’s a big difference between someone saying that they personally don’t like a pattern vs someone purposely saying unnecessarily mean and hurtful things about a person’s pattern