is there a way for me to ask the moderators to remove a pattern i made?
zarahlmao
Bracelet King
zarahlmao
3 years, 11 months ago by zarahlmao
this is really specific but i want to know. i have a pattern i made that i don’t want on the site anymore. do i just message a moderator?
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 11 months ago by afc610
You have to message @Admin to remove a pattern or a photo, only he has the power to do that 👍🏼
zarahlmao
Bracelet King
zarahlmao
awesome thank you!
zarahlmao
Bracelet King
zarahlmao
@afc610 sorry i forgot to tag you above 🙂
angkridec
Bracelet King
angkridec
3 years, 11 months ago by angkridec
If your pattern is taken down, will it be gone forever? I want my pattern to be deleted so I can fix something on it, is that possible?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
@angkridec yes it will be gone forever if it is taken down. i don’t believe it appears back on your create patterns page. so if you decide to ask @Admin to delete it for you, i would suggest taking a picture of your pattern so that you have a reference when recreating it. or so you don’t have to start it again from scratch, write in the comments what needs fixing in your pattern if it is a small fix. for example in one of my patterns i saw two wrong knots so i corrected my mistake in the comments. i honestly wouldn’t suggest messaging @Admin to delete it if it is a small fix because other people might be making it and you’d have to recreate the whole pattern from scratch. hope that helps! 🙂
angkridec
Bracelet King
angkridec
3 years, 11 months ago by angkridec
@arf820 thank you for the advice! I already corrected my mistake in my comment section?
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
@angkridec ok great! i think it should be fine then!