Challenge Page/Filter
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 12 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I think that there should be a page just for challenges.
For example when I was looking through the challenges I clicked on one I liked but it was already over. There should be a section we’re you can go to challenges and filter them by current and past also. It will also give ways for people to enter more challenges because they can easily look for them. It would also probably help for challenge makers so that their challenges would be seen more.
@Admin
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 12 months ago by halokiwi
That's a great idea and really helpful! I think it would also be great to be able to filter official and user generated challenges.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 12 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@halokiwi yeah that would be good
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 11 months ago by Admin
I was already playing around with this idea in the past. It would really be great to have a separate section for challenges, which would also contain stuff like the pattern previews for example. And yes, they would be for sure filterable by the status. It would also make it a lot easier to work with rewards then, as it would be possible to automate giving rewards which now have to be done manually. I've also marked that to my todo list, to think about it later on, when we'll have some features completed 🙂.
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years, 11 months ago by ELKARS
Yes, I think this is a great idea. Also, when creating a challenge, there should be a place to add the due date, so the app knows when it’s due. The date should also be changeable
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years, 11 months ago by ELKARS
But that can be a problem, because people live in different places, where there is different time