going up ranks
georgia_h
Professional
georgia_h
3 years, 12 months ago by georgia_h
I really want to know how to go up ranks because even tho I’ve posted on forums, posted pictures and made a pattern I still have TV moved up anyone got any advice 💕
xojenz
Bracelet King
xojenz
3 years, 12 months ago by xojenz
you have to be rlly active, I posted many patterns and I got up to bracelet king 😊
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 12 months ago by Cr3ativity
I try helping people in the forums; if I can help someone with their problem I try to reply as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, yesterday I spent a LONG time checking the forums and helping whenever I could and I went from skiller to professional really quick.
annadf
Bracelet King
annadf
3 years, 12 months ago by annadf
Yeah I’ve gone through the last couple of ranks very quickly by spending a good bit of time on the forums each day and by rating and commenting on patterns. I think making patterns is the quickest way, though, because it is a more difficult action and therefore does more to boost your rank
maddy199
Professional
maddy199
3 years, 12 months ago by maddy199
If you want to rank up I recommend being really active on bracelet book and commenting and rating patterns and posting pictures of the bracelets you completed. You can also love bracelets you really like and add bracelets to your to do list!
apurva
Bracelet King
apurva
3 years, 11 months ago by apurva
If you make more friends you will have a higher rank
nicoleknot
Advanced
nicoleknot
3 years, 11 months ago by nicoleknot
I'm havingthe same problem, I'm professional and I want to move up in ranks, but I wasn't quite sure. I hope you can make it everyone!!
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I think you just have to be patient unfortunately
MrsOtter2
Bracelet King
MrsOtter2
3 years, 11 months ago by MrsOtter2
Is there a way on the iOS app to see what each rank is and what privileges you have when you reach each rank? I’ve been moved up to skiller but I don’t even know what the ranks are.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
@MrsOtter2 I don't believe there's an accessible list anywhere about what the privileges are. All information about that that is accessible to regular users is mostly collected through the exchange of experience of different users.
MrsOtter2
Bracelet King
MrsOtter2
3 years, 11 months ago by MrsOtter2
@halokiwi thank you! I did some digging through the forums and found some information but I appreciate you answering me 🙂
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
I’ve been super active and I’ve tried to get bracelet king and it’s not working... I’ve made many bracelets, talked on forums, created patterns, and all within a couple days but nothing has changed. I sad 😢
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
@CoolKnot don’t worry! the hardest rank to get to that isn’t moderator is bracelet king. it takes time and patience. as well as consistency. to get there you have to be consistently active. and looking at your profile it looks like you are very active so i’m sure you’ll get there soon!