Threads in threads
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
We have the different threads Newbies, Site & App, Bracelet tying, Generator, Hints, Requests, Community, Other and Challenges. I think it would be a great idea to add subthreads, threads in threads to keep it more organised and to make it easier to find posts that already answer your question.

Newbies is a great category but I think it could be fitted into the other categories as well since mostly the questions are about how to use the site and app, how to tie bracelets and people also need hints when having any issues. At the moment the Newbies category contains lots of doubled questions and people don't seem to think where else they could ask these questions.

Site & App could be divided into three sections: how to use the different functions on the site and app, problems and requests.

Bracelet tying is pretty obvious and I think it could stay how it is. Maybe divide it in normal, alpha and general/other.

Generator and hints both look good to me. Maybe find a different name Generator like designing patterns because some people don't seem to know what a generator is.

Request could be divided into accepting requests and requesting something. And then in the pattern, tutorial, photo, and video requests like in the current description of that category.

I'm not a lot in community and others so idk what to improve there. I think it's great that they're both relatively open.

Challenges could be divided into official and user generated.

And of course every section would have an other section for things that don't really fit.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
wow this is a great idea! i think this would really help to organize the forum and to slow down doubled questions. would this be possible to implement some time in the future @Admin?
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
I think this is a great idea!! Also you would be a good mood.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
*mod
glob
Bracelet King
glob
3 years, 10 months ago by glob
I love this idea!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
I think this is such a good idea, one of the things about newbies is I understand that the users are new but most of the questions are repeated about twice in a week (an exaggeration but you know what I mean 😂) and are answered in the FAQ section so I think it would be beneficial to have better system so you may be able to find your answers quickly so you don't have to wait for replies.
JuliaW9
Bracelet King
JuliaW9
3 years, 10 months ago by JuliaW9
Yes! I also think a search feature in the forum would be really helpful. That way, if u have a question, you can look it up and see if it's already been asked and/or answered.
yeet472
Bracelet King
yeet472
3 years, 10 months ago by yeet472
I think this is a great idea! One kinda related thing I was thinking was it would be cool if mods/the admin could ‘pin’ (and unpin) topics so they would be at the top of certain threads. Then they could pin the current official challenges, FAQs, etc for easy access
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 10 months ago by Pichu10
This is awesome! Maybe you could also search up forum topics so that they are easier to access. @Admin is this possible 🤔
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 9 months ago by nev_m_07
I agree with this! All of these are really great ideas
jesmc2129
Bracelet King
jesmc2129
3 years, 9 months ago by jesmc2129
Okay, but I’d *love* for challenges to be sorted into official and non-official! I have to search a long time to find the official ones because they get pushed so far down
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 9 months ago by Katie_H42
@halokiwi @Admin these are some really good ideas!
Katie_H42
Bracelet King
Katie_H42
3 years, 9 months ago by Katie_H42
Another idea is to have a join button on challenges. It might not seem like a big deal but it would kinda help 🙂
KBT
Professional
KBT
3 years, 9 months ago by KBT
great idea
hottamales
Bracelet King
hottamales
3 years, 9 months ago by hottamales
@Admin
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@JuliaW9 @Pichu10 @Katie_H42 I think the admin said he’s planning on adding a search feature