Add an "undo" button
lukelets
Professional
lukelets
3 years, 12 months ago by lukelets
Whenever I am making an alpha pattern I always will accidentally fill in everything I'm working on when I mean to just add a few knots. I think that an"undo" button would be awesome so that you don't have to restart!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 12 months ago by Knots_EM
Yeah that would be helpful
Audrey07
Bracelet King
Audrey07
3 years, 12 months ago by Audrey07
YES THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL OF THE TIME!
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 12 months ago by Cr3ativity
As long as you didn't save it after accidentally filling it in you can go to the alpha from font or whatever and then back and it should come back (If you keep clicking the save button every now and again)
annadf
Bracelet King
annadf
3 years, 12 months ago by annadf
I was literally about to post this exact thing earlier! I was working on a rather large alpha and completely destroyed it because it was set to fill😫I have to learn to save it more often!
protoveil
Bracelet King
protoveil
3 years, 12 months ago by protoveil
oh my gosh i do this all the time. i always hit save frequently just in case, but an undo button would be so so helpful!
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
3 years, 12 months ago by pinkis73
I really think you should contact @Admin about this because it would be very useful and beneficial to people👍🏼👍🏼
Admin
Administrator
Admin
3 years, 11 months ago by Admin
@lukelets @Knots_EM @Audrey07 @Cr3ativity @annadf @protoveil @pinkis73 Thank you everyone for participating in this topic 🙂. This is already in our todo list, and had quite a high priority, but I now see it's a very highly requested feature, and it makes total sense to have it asap, so I'm bumping the priority up even more 🙂.
annadf
Bracelet King
annadf
3 years, 11 months ago by annadf
@Admin yayy thank you!
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
3 years, 11 months ago by pinkis73
@Admin thank you so much!! It is really going to help a lot of people😁