“In The Making” functions and section
ariane111
Professional
ariane111
4 years ago by ariane111
It would be nice to have the option to check little boxes on the side of the patterns according to the rows we have done on a pattern. I feel like it would make it easier for people doing multiple bracelets at the same time and to take breaks.

Currently, for complex patterns I either print it or take many screenshots in order to mark my progress. It’s not user friendly with screenshots or it takes quite a lot of paper and ink. They are both non-ideal solutions to the problem.

I’ve heard people talking about this issue in the forums and these were the only two options suggested. That’s why I believe other users would benefit from this upgrade.

Also a “In The Making” section would allow users easy access to the pattern their are doing, and would negate the time they have to look up in the multiple pages of to-do’s.

Thank you @Admin for having a look at my proposition
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
That is a GREAT IDEA! (all of them)! I think that would help me not get lost on my bracelets and it would be easier to find your current pattern!
Admin
Administrator
Admin
4 years ago by Admin
Wow, thank you @ariane111! That's a neat idea, and I think a lot of our users would actually be using that. I added it to my todo list, and also gave it a pretty high priority, as the value it would add is really huge 🙂.
arf820
arf820
4 years ago by arf820
great idea!!!
muirb_xxx
Bracelet King
muirb_xxx
3 years, 12 months ago by muirb_xxx
SUCH A GOOD IDEAAAA sometimes the pattern I’m working on is at the bottom of my todo, I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find it, I think definitely we should definitely have that!
ariane111
Professional
ariane111
3 years, 12 months ago by ariane111
@muirb_xxx I feel you 😉 the struggle is real
rkade
Bracelet King
rkade
3 years, 12 months ago by rkade
we need this 100000%
unicorns14
Bracelet King
unicorns14
3 years, 12 months ago by unicorns14
Yes great idea!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 12 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I never thought of that but that is a GREAT idea!
tiktoker54
Bracelet King
tiktoker54
3 years, 12 months ago by tiktoker54
That is brilliant and would make bracelet life so much easier.