Uploading Photo Problems
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
4 years ago by LB1017
Anyone else having trouble uploading photos due to Braceletbooks connection? I've been trying to upload a photo for the last 6 hours, my internet connection is fine. I even tried on a different device and the same thing is happening 🤔It reads 'This site can’t be reached. The web page might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address'. However the rest of Braceletbook is working fine for me. Any reasons this could be happening?
It might be fine in the morning but just wondering if anyone else is having problems? 🤔
isabellew7
Bracelet King
isabellew7
4 years ago by isabellew7
I uploaded a pic this morning on the app and had no issue but I don’t know about the web page on a computer ((:
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
4 years ago by LB1017
@isabellew7 Thank you for replying! Finally It uploaded, I'm thinking it was just for that pattern as everything else is working fine 😂 🙈 Thank you again tho!
Blohsh
Bracelet King
Blohsh
4 years ago by Blohsh
I don't have a problem with connection,but it always says that the photo is to blurry!
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
4 years ago by LB1017
@Blohsh It just kept saying after 5 mins of trying to upload my photo that bracelet book wasn't responding, but the rest of it was haha It was just a particular pattern I think as I haven't had any more trouble with bracelet book 😂 but it eventually uploaded after about 12 hours 🙈
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
I am!
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
4 years ago by LB1017
@Tango27 are you having a problem uploading too?
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
Yeah! Sometimes I have to wait till the next day!
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
4 years ago by LB1017
@Tango27 Ahh I feel better knowing someone else is having the issue, thought it was my laptop acting up at one point 🙈 thanks for replying! 😊
ellieknits
Professional
ellieknits
3 years, 11 months ago by ellieknits
I'm having this problem right now, I've tried a few times over a few days and the page just keeps crashing 🙁
LB1017
Bracelet King
LB1017
3 years, 11 months ago by LB1017
@ellieknits Ahh that's annoying, I kept trying and trying but I'm not sure why it was happening 🤔 You could contact Admin but I'm not sure they could do anything, I leave a lot of background apps on and I restarted my laptop and switched all of the apps off but I still had trouble till the next morning, then it seemed to upload 🙂
Sorry this probably isn't any help 🙈
ellieknits
Professional
ellieknits
3 years, 11 months ago by ellieknits
Hmmm, I'm on mobile but I do have 30 tabs open. Maybe that has something to do with it 🤔 😂
I'll try closing some stuff see if that helps!