Kumihimo patterns?
QTpie900
Professional
QTpie900
4 years ago by QTpie900
I think it would be a fantastic addition to BraceletBook to have the option to generate and submit Kumihimo patterns, and I’m just wondering if anyone else agrees. Have a wonderful day, everyone! 😊
amaze
Skiller
amaze
4 years ago by amaze
I think that there should be a generator for them, but you should not be able to submit. I think the site would be very full and prone to crashes.
QTpie900
Professional
QTpie900
4 years ago by QTpie900
@amaze Perhaps BraceletBook could restrict the number of Kumihimo patterns you can submit per day? If they already do this with other patterns currently, I apologize for wasting anyone’s time. I’m on the mobile application, so I don’t have access to the pattern generator
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
4 years ago by Tikilishi
I love kumihimo!
Angland
Advanced
Angland
4 years ago by Angland
I would definitely like to see kumihimo patterns on the site. I think it would make for a great addition.
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years ago by allierae54
Or, if you're on the website, they could be in a whole different section (in between "patterns" and "photos")
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
4 years ago by Lizzie_Ann
@QTpie900 I agree with @allierae54, there should be a separate section so they don’t get confused with normal and alpha patterns.
ariane111
Professional
ariane111
4 years ago by ariane111
All the resources for this kind of bracelets are on Friendship bracelets.net
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
Wait...what is kumihimo mean?
QTpie900
Professional
QTpie900
4 years ago by QTpie900
@Tango27 Kumihimo is a form of Japanese braiding that can be used to make bracelets. Circular Kumihimo braiding, which I think is the most common form, uses a circular plate with slits in it to hold the strings. Other forms of Kumihimo, which use beads or produce a flat braid, exist. I recommend you look it up on YouTube, as it’s really cool. I’ll try to find some links to post in this forum.
QTpie900
Professional
QTpie900
4 years ago by QTpie900
I hope this helps! 😊
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
4 years ago by Tango27
Yeah! I will check it out! Thanks a lot!😁
brade_b
Bracelet King
brade_b
4 years ago by brade_b
I agree, because I make kumihimo patterns and it would be great to have all my patterns in one place!!!!😃