can you change your username
wavy_peach
Professional
wavy_peach
4 years ago by wavy_peach
hii so i was wondering if you could change your username cause i really dont like mine cause i made it awhile ago and want to change it
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
4 years ago by zoeyllm
@wavy_peach, Unfortunately, that's not possible. I think it would get very confusing if it were because, say, I was looking for patterns by a specific user, but they had changed their username. That would be very confusing to me because I would not know that they had changed it.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years ago by halokiwi
Sadly not, but I love your username!
arf820
arf820
4 years ago by arf820
if you really want to change your username though, you’ll have to message @Admin so he can delete your current account before you can create a new account
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
4 years ago by awesome563
I personally don’t think it’s worth the trouble especially since your a skiller and you would have to start at beginner again.
alissaruth
Bracelet King
alissaruth
4 years ago by alissaruth
I love your username! 😊 ❤️
holoween13
Bracelet King
holoween13
3 years, 12 months ago by holoween13
You will hate one thing but others will love it. Its how people will remember you on BB
63729jfnvk
Professional
63729jfnvk
3 years, 12 months ago by 63729jfnvk
No,I don't think it works,but I want to change mine too.Because when I joined here,I was just bored and didn't expected that its so nice here. 😭 😂
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 12 months ago by elephants1
No! but I love you username @wavy_peach it gives me aesthetic vibes
andioopeth
Bracelet King
andioopeth
3 years, 12 months ago by andioopeth
i wish we could change our usernames! i made this many months ago and i’m terrible at usernames (hence, the bad username) and now i’m starting up a bracelet instagram account and i have to say my bb user is andioopeth! oops 😂