Just a Thought
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 7 months ago by SBilbrey
I think I've got a pretty good idea for when you guys redesign the site. I've lost a lot of work, a number of times, because the alpha generator's color selector is WAY too close to your home link in your top banner. I would move either the color selector or the home link. But there have been too many times that I've worked REALLY hard on something, just to lose it because I clicked one millimeter away from where I should have.
Rachel102
Advanced
Rachel102
10 years, 7 months ago by Rachel102
I've done that too, countless times on the SAME. DUMB. PATTERN. Wasted at least two hours of my time.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
I TOTALLY understand what you mean. I HATE when that happens because i lose ALL of my work that i have been doing for at least an hour. But it also helps to click the save button every once in a while......
Racoon
Racoon
10 years, 6 months ago by Racoon
Yeah, happens to me a lot too :C
Admin
Administrator
Admin
10 years, 6 months ago by Admin
Hi people 🙂 thank you for posting this to the forum 🙂 I looked into it today, and cut a bit of clickable space under the logo, so when you accidentally click near it, you won't go to index. You may have to refresh the site a few time for this change to take affect. Let us know if it helps! 🙂
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
@Admin yes I noticed that thank you so much!!
Racoon
Racoon
10 years, 6 months ago by Racoon
Thanks! 🙂
Rachel102
Advanced
Rachel102
10 years, 6 months ago by Rachel102
Thank you!
😄