Difficulty Only Shows On App?
Reply
|
winter_1
Skiller
|
4 days, 15 hours ago by winter_1
Why does the difficulty level only show on the app? I was just on it, and saw that you could see the difficulty. But when I’m on the website, it doesn’t pop up. Why?
|
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
4 days, 12 hours ago by halokiwi
Difficulty ratings are no longer given to patterns. Only older patterns have difficulty ratings. The difficulty ratings can be seen on both the app and the website. You can for example check out pattern #1. I think #18114 might be the last pattern with a difficulty rating. It was posted at least 11.5 years ago.
|
|
winter_1
Skiller
|
4 days, 12 hours ago by winter_1
@halokiwi Do you know why?
|
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
4 days, 11 hours ago by halokiwi
Because difficulty is subjective and it was a lot of work for the moderators.
|
Reply

