Algorithm
Reply
str6yk1ds
Bracelet King
str6yk1ds
2 months, 2 weeks ago by str6yk1ds
I find it difficult to find patterns I want to make sometimes, so I think an algorithm system would be really beneficial. For example, the site/app could track what patterns you click on and then recommend similar patterns, based on tags, in a “recommended” section.
clean
Bracelet King
clean
2 months, 1 week ago by clean
i like this idea! especially when i don't know what to make. the only thing I'm not so sure about is if you accidentally click on a pattern that you wouldn't make and you get lots of recommendations for something you didn't want. but overall i think it's a great idea and worth considering
me_pukes
Bracelet King
me_pukes
2 months, 1 week ago by me_pukes
It should also take into account what is in ppls “todo” and the ones they’ve added photos to or have liked. I mean they already have the heart system, that could be implemented into an algorithm?
me_pukes
Bracelet King
me_pukes
2 months, 1 week ago by me_pukes
Although on the website they also have like “popular patterns” which isn’t the same ig but it changes
Reply