idea - image search
Reply
kn0tbykn0t
Advanced
kn0tbykn0t
3 months ago by kn0tbykn0t
I was just scrolling through pinterest, and i thought it’d be cool if bracelet book had an image search tool! yes, itd be difficult, but i think itd be cool! keywords can help of course, but one person can only look through so many pages of patterns lol. just an idea that popped up in my head! :,)
maddyannt
Bracelet King
maddyannt
2 months, 2 weeks ago by maddyannt
I love this idea! I see so many cute patterns or pics of bracelets on Pinterest or instagram and a lot of the time they don’t include the pattern #. This would be so helpful
halokiwi
Moderator
halokiwi
2 months, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
Sometimes it can help to use google lens (or probably another image search too) and it will give you a result on braceletbook. You can also add braceletbook.com in your google lens search.
Reply