Move Photos?
Reply
|
LedGryphon
Advanced
|
3 months ago by LedGryphon
Is there a way to move an uploaded photo from one bracelet to another?I thought I knotted bracelet #925, however, it seems I actually accomplished knotting #21532. They are incredibly similar, but since 21532 has 4 more rows, the repeat actually lines up the way I knotted it. Based on the other photos uploaded to 925, it seems like I'm not the only one to have this problem. 😅 |
|
maddyannt
Bracelet King
|
2 months, 2 weeks ago by maddyannt
Sorry this is late but you would have to message a moderator and then they will be able to get in contact with admin in order to delete your photo. This would take 1-3 days ish. And then once your photo is deleted you will be able to re upload it to the correct pattern.
|
|
LedGryphon
Advanced
|
2 months, 2 weeks ago by LedGryphon
@maddyannt Oh! That makes a ton of sense that it's just delete and re-upload. Not sure why I didn't think of that. Thank you so much! 🙂
|
Reply

