Username Change?
Reply
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 months, 3 weeks ago by 2006_Mandy
I would really love to see this added even if it was a one time change or it had to be changed by mods. My current username is very reflective of my childhood and while I don't mind being called Mandy I'd prefer for all my socials to be matching. Making a new profile isn't feasible as I am super active on this account. I understand coding takes a lot of time/effort and hope this is something that one day will happen.
TonyCypher
Skiller
TonyCypher
3 months, 2 weeks ago by TonyCypher
+1 from me and anoher +1 from wifey here ^_^
Kindly consider making this change.
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 months, 2 weeks ago by 2006_Mandy
Also I think it would be great if new users were notified that changing it is not possible when they sign up. I most certainly would have chosen a more neutral name if I had realized
rodeogal
Bracelet King
rodeogal
3 months, 2 weeks ago by rodeogal
Yes I would also love this.
Charli_126
Skiller
Charli_126
3 months, 1 week ago by Charli_126
Omg yes my username was literally a place holder this is lwk like Reddit ngl
dojac
Bracelet King
dojac
3 months, 1 week ago by dojac
@Charli_126 same here lol. i made this username 6 years ago because everything else was taken. now people on here keep asking if i like doja cat 🥲 im pretty sure she just so happened to be playing in the background when i finally found an available username lol
Reply