Idea: Progress Tracker
Reply
bkornre
Bracelet King
bkornre
6 months, 3 weeks ago by bkornre
I feel like it would be nice if you could type in what row you are in a pattern, and then it would remember it for you. Also give you a percentage, like what percent of the way you are done.
penguins06
Skiller
penguins06
6 months, 3 weeks ago by penguins06
this would be so helpful!
barrelgal
Professional
barrelgal
6 months, 3 weeks ago by barrelgal
Would be nice!
vic_1027
Bracelet King
vic_1027
6 months, 1 week ago by vic_1027
this would be amazing
Sushen
Skiller
Sushen
5 months, 3 weeks ago by Sushen
Oh yeah, that would be cool! I sometimes count it myself when I'm curious.
rex0515
Advanced
rex0515
3 months, 4 weeks ago by rex0515
I have made an unofficial chrome/firefox extension that does this but it is not polished. If I'm allowed to share links and it doesn't violate any EULA or anything I would happily share it.
Charli_126
Skiller
Charli_126
3 months, 1 week ago by Charli_126
Yes someone who’s a mod need to see this right now
emilyjac
Professional
emilyjac
1 month, 3 weeks ago by emilyjac
Such a great idea
Elyra
Skiller
Elyra
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Elyra
OMG UESSS
barcelet
Professional
barcelet
1 month, 2 weeks ago by barcelet
Ideally, you could click on a line segment to highlight it while you are working on it… At least for me!
Reply