Folders in ToDos page 2
Reply
Brazilgirl
Professional
Brazilgirl
2 months ago by Brazilgirl
ME2
Moonlark3
Advanced
Moonlark3
2 months ago by Moonlark3
I agree that having folders in my To-Do list would be helpful
Elyra
Skiller
Elyra
2 months ago by Elyra
This is such a good idea! I would so need this
happygal
Skiller
happygal
2 months ago by happygal
This is a genius idea 😍 I have people I want to make bracelets for and I end up just taking screenshots of the patterns and putting them in a folder on my phone lol
emilyjac
Professional
emilyjac
1 month, 3 weeks ago by emilyjac
Love this idea, it’d be so helpful!
bugs_b1te
Bracelet King
bugs_b1te
1 month, 2 weeks ago by bugs_b1te
I nearly just added a recommendation for folders in loves too! Always looking for more organization
Very007
Skiller
Very007
1 month ago by Very007
I came here with this exact same idea and when I looked through forum topics I found this conversation. 😄
So even though I didn´t read this thread it crossed my mind too.
I vote for folders. 👍
spaceee
Skiller
spaceee
3 weeks, 5 days ago by spaceee
This would be super helpful, awesome idea!!
Reply