"Todos" Suggestion
erkrie
Professional
erkrie
10 years, 7 months ago by erkrie
Something that could be a big help with staying organized: a way for a user to group patterns in their "Todos" list? (almost like creating a "playlist" within your "Todos"! 😄)
Many users (myself included)have tons and tons of "Todos", and it tends to take a while going through the ever-growing "Todos" pages when looking for a specific pattern or multiple patterns that are similar. On top of that, it's sometimes even more difficult and time consuming if you try finding a pattern that has very specific keywords that can be hard to remember. Just an idea!
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 7 months ago by Adik
We have been thinking about this for a long time now, but that is going to come with the web remake in the future
erkrie
Professional
erkrie
10 years, 7 months ago by erkrie
Awesome! 😄
f_b_x
Bracelet King
f_b_x
10 years, 6 months ago by f_b_x
There is a search box so if you are looking for a certain patterns within your to-do list just type in the key words and it should help a little 😄
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
10 years, 6 months ago by KotinKandy
i was just thinking that it would be cool if we got a notification whenever someone put our pattern in their todo list. and if you click on the pattern then you can see how many people have added it. Another suggestion is if we can do something like Instagram and 'like' patterns. like there could be a little box next to the little pattern with some little design and we can hit the 'like' button. 🙂🙂
Racoon
Racoon
10 years, 6 months ago by Racoon
Yeah, that's an awesome idea!
erkrie
Professional
erkrie
10 years, 3 months ago by erkrie
(Didn't see KotinKandy's post), but yeah! I agree! I really like both of those ideas and I think they'd be nice to have on the app and site! :]
Hammaily
Bracelet King
Hammaily
10 years, 3 months ago by Hammaily
I agree with the suggestion of KotinKandy ! 😲
Coolkid7
Professional
Coolkid7
10 years, 3 months ago by Coolkid7
And maybe so we can sort the patterns of ones we just like and ones we will make.cuz I don't know about you people but most of mine I just like.