improved search functions
mythlover
Skiller
mythlover
2 weeks, 4 days ago by mythlover
hi, so I had a few ideas about improved/advanced search functions.
1. being able to search for other users
2. being able to eliminate search results with certain keywords, such as being able to eliminate all results with the keywords "cats" or "wallhanging"
3. bracletbook's current search mechanics means that it multiple keywords (I will use my previous example of "cats" and "wallhanging" ), it will show all results that have either keyword. there could be an option to search where the results would have to have all the keywords listed
4. being able to list multiple users in the "created by" section

just ideas, i am aware that they would be hard to implement, just a thought

also, while i'm here, a bracelet "for you" page based of your previous searches, patterns you rated positively, your loves and to dos, and the patterns you commented on, such as if I have shown interest in large cat patterns, it would show me similar patterns to what I have shown I like to look at/make/positively interact with.

again, I know these ideas are hard and possible Impossible or not worth it in practice, just wanted to throw them out there
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
2 weeks, 4 days ago by kpn
You can already search for users on the app but these are all cool ideas!
mythlover
Skiller
mythlover
thank you! for user search, that was specifically for those who cant get the app
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 weeks, 4 days ago by AlmaLlama
You can also search for users from the site, as well. (:
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2 weeks, 4 days ago by EggMan
To search for users on the site, scroll all the way down on any page, and look through the line of links at the bottom. Click on "users", which leads to a list of all the users, and search away.
mythlover
Skiller
mythlover
thx